Wednesday 31 March 2010

Keep...


If you're keen on your hybrids like me then this company should have already caught your eye. Originally from L.A, these shoes have been getting great press support from TimeOut Magazine; voted 22nd in their '100 best spring shoes for men' list. As of yet, I haven't seen them stocked widely in the UK (even in size?, which is usually the premiere shoe seller). However WeSC on Carnaby Street stock a limited selection, where I picked up my pair of 'Bentens' (pictured above). If you can afford the postage, then Keep's own website offer a tempting offer on two pairs. I picked up my pair for about 50-60squid some months ago but, all of WeSC's stock are on sale. They were there the other day for £32!
The best part is most of their bird's shoes turn out to be unisex (or close to), so take your pick without the embaressment .




A very good wear; I put a good Techno-stomp into them on NYE and they're still dancing months later..


Nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment